The OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) shall be held within the 2 week of Might 2021. The OJEE committee, shaped by the Odisha state authorities, organizes OJEE yearly to hunt admission in numerous skilled programs. OGE is carried out for UG and PG admission yearly throughout the state. fill out OJEE 2021 Application form from right here.
Admission is given in engineering and pharmacy programs for UG part and for PG, admission is organized for programs like administration, engineering, pharmacy, structure, planning, laptop functions and many others.
Candidates who go the OJEE 2021 entrance examination will get admission in numerous authorities and personal faculties / institutes / universities within the state of Odisha. Right here on this article, we’re giving all the small print about OJEE entrance examination which incorporates an utility kind, dates, eligibility, examination sample, syllabus, counseling end result, and many others.
OJEE 2021 Application form
OJEE Eligibility Standards
Making use of Candidate should be Indian nationwide.
Candidates of different state also can apply on the idea of OJEE rank. Separate advantage checklist shall be launched for such candidates permitting seats for admission.
For B.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan:
Academic Qualification: Pupil should have handed twelfth degree / 3 12 months diploma (2 12 months in case of diploma lateral) from a acknowledged board/college.
Qualifying Marks & Topics: Pupil should have handed qualifying examination with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Arithmetic as obligatory topics and anyone amongst Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, CS, Vocational, Geology, Statistics and many others.
Academic Qualification: Candidate should have handed /showing in Bachelors diploma from a acknowledged college OR
Pupil handed or showing in Bachelors diploma in Engineering/ Structure/ Pharmacy/ Know-how from a acknowledged college with 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC class).
Age Restrict: No age restrict prescribed.
For B. Pharm:
Academic Qualification: Candidate should be twelfth handed from a acknowledged board/college. Candidates handed 10+2 degree from open board won’t be eligible.
Qualifying Topics: College students within the qualifying examination should go with Physics & Chemistry as obligatory topics with Arithmetic, Biology topics.
Age Restrict: There isn’t any age restrict to use.
For M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Pharm:
Qualification: Pupil passing Bachelors diploma (B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, and many others) diploma or its equal within the respective stream from a acknowledged College.
Qualifying Marks: College students within the qualifying examination should have obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Age Restrict: No age restrict prescribed.
OJEE Application form
- OJEE Application form shall be launched from first week of February .
- The appliance course of shall be carried out in on-line mode solely.
- The whole utility course of will consist of varied steps – Registration, filling up of kind, importing of pictures and paperwork and making of price fee price.
- College students should fill full particulars appropriately within the utility kind as no modification or correction shall be allowed within the kind later.
- Candidate should fill the shape rigorously and know the eligibility clauses fully earlier than making use of.
- Candidates have to use via submitting single utility kind solely. A number of or incomplete functions will get rejected.
- College students should full their utility course of earlier than the final date which is predicted until third week of March .
- After fully filling the shape, college students should maintain the copy of affirmation web page of utility and proof of price fee for additional references.
- For B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA – Rs.1000
- For MBA+MCA / MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)/ MCA (LE) – Rs.1500
- For M.Tech/ M.Plan – Rs.1000
- MBA (Built-in) – Rs.1000
OJEE Examination Sample
- Examination Mode: The doorway take a look at of OJEE shall be held in offline (OMR based mostly) & on-line CBT mode.
- Time Period: The time length of the examination will range for various papers of varied programs.
- Paper Language: The examination shall be held in English language.
- Sort of Questions: There shall be a number of alternative kind of questions within the paper for all programs.
- Complete Questions: Complete variety of questions within the paper will range for numerous programs.
- Marking Scheme: For each appropriate reply, +4 marks shall be given. 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect reply.
- College students showing for OJEE will be capable of examine the syllabus on-line from the web site. The syllabus shall be separate for UG and PG degree programs.
- The syllabus advisable by the authority shall be in keeping with the programs of research in Science stream for twelfth degree Board of CHSE, Odisha.
- For B.Tech (LE): The necessary subjects for the examination shall be from Engineering Arithmetic, Fundamental Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, and many others.
- For B.Pharm/ BAMS/ BHMS: College students can put together from numerous subjects from the topics of – Physics, Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and many others.
- For MBA: The necessary subjects for the syllabus shall be – Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, Normal Information, Enterprise Fundamentals & Comprehension, and many others.
OJEE Preparation Suggestions
- College students can know beneath numerous preparation tricks to excel within the examination:
- Whereas finding out for the exams college students should put together notes. The ready notes should be revised on each day foundation.
- College students should apply for earlier 12 months papers & pattern papers via which they may get to know the opposite examination particulars.
- College students should know syllabus, examination sample and marking scheme of the examination.
- College students should try mock exams & analyze the preparation of the examination.
- For the examination preparation, candidates should have a correct examine materials for the examination.
OJEE Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card could be downloaded by the candidates from third week of April . College students will be capable of get the admit card via on-line mode. After downloading the admit card, college students should examine full particulars talked about on the admit card.
College students should contact the official authority in case of any discrepancy on the time of downloading the admit card.
OJEE Lower Off
The Lower Off of OJEE shall be launched on the web site after the discharge of reply key. The minimize off shall be ready based mostly on numerous elements like variety of candidates appeared for examination, marks secured within the examination, issue degree of examination, and many others
College students who need to take admission need to safe the prescribed minimize off marks for numerous programs. The minimize off shall be accessible on-line class smart for numerous collaborating establishments.
OJEE Reply Key
Candidates will be capable of obtain the OJEE Reply key from second week of Might . Candidates will get to know solutions of all questions current within the entrance take a look at via the reply key. OJEE entrance examination shall be held within the second week of Might .
Additionally the candidates will be capable of submit the objections until third week of Might .
OJEE Examination Dates
|Beginning of on-line registration course of||1st week of February|
|Final date to use||third week of March|
|Availability of Admit Card||third week of April|
|OJEE Examination||2nd week of Might|
|Launch of Reply key||2nd week of Might|
|Announcement of End result||1st week of June|
|Beginning of Counselling||2nd week of June|