The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will temporarily release the application form for the OJEE Special Examination in the first week of June. The OJEE application form will be released separately for JEE Main qualified candidates. Candidates seeking admission will have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. OJEE application form will include steps like registration, filling of details, payment of fees and more. Before filling the application form, candidates should check the OJEE eligibility criteria specified by the authorities. The candidates will be allotted seats in the participating institution of OJEE based on merit and preference. Candidates have to select the preferred course while filling the application form. Read the complete article to know all the details related to OJEE application form .
OJEE Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech (LE) / B.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: The student should have 12th level / 3 years Diploma (2 years in case of Diploma Lateral) from a recognized Board / University.
- Qualification marks and subjects: Students with 45% marks (40% marks for SC / ST candidates) and Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, CS, Professional, Geology, Statistics etc. as compulsory subjects Must pass. .
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed / passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / architecture / pharmacy / technology from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% in case of ST / SC class).
- Age Limit: There is no age limit.
For the form:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 12th pass from a recognized board / university. Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 level from the open board will not be eligible.
- Eligibility Subject: In the qualifying examination, students should pass Mathematics and Biology with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
Tech / M. Arc / m. For the form:
- Eligibility: A Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan etc.) degree or its equivalent in a stream belonging to a recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Students should get 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit.
- The candidate applying should be an Indian citizen.
- Other state candidates can also apply on the basis of OJEE rank. Separate merit list will be issued for such candidates allowing seats for admission.
OJEE Application Form
- The OJEE application form will be released from the first week of February .
- The application process will be done in online mode only.
- The complete application process will involve various stages – registration, form filling, uploading pictures and documents and fee payment fee making.
- Students should fill the complete details in the application form correctly as no modification or correction will be allowed later.
- The candidate should fill the form carefully and know the eligibility section completely before applying.
- Applicants only have to apply through the submission of a single application form. Multiple or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Students have to complete their application process before the last date which is expected by the third week of March .
- After filling the form completely, the students will have to keep a copy of the confirmation page of the application form and proof of payment of fee for further reference.
- For B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA / MCA – Rs 1000
- For MBA + MCA / MBA + PGAT / MBA (LE) / MCA (LE) – Rs.1500
- For M.Tech/ M.Plan – Rs.1000
- MBA (Integrated) – Rs 1000
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The entrance test of OJEE will be held in offline (OMR based) & online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will vary for different papers of various courses.
- Paper Language: The exam will be held in English language.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper for all courses.
- Total Questions: Total number of questions in the paper will vary for various courses.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be given. 1 mark will get deducted for every wrong answer.
OJEE Preparation Tips
- Students should prepare notes while studying for the exam. The notes prepared should be revised on a daily basis.
- Students should practice for previous year question papers and sample papers, through which they will get to know other exam details.
- Students should know the syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
- Students should try mock test and analyze the preparation for the exam.
- For exam preparation, candidates should have a proper study material for the exam.
OJEE Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download the OJEE Answer Key from the second week of May . Candidates have to know the answers to all the questions appearing in the entrance exam through the answer key. The OJEE entrance exam will be held in the second week of May .
Also, candidates will be able to raise objections till the third week of May .
OJEE Cut Off
After the release of answer key, the cut off of OJEE will be released on the website. The cut off will be prepared based on various factors such as the number of candidates appearing in the examination, the marks secured in the examination, the difficulty level of the examination, etc.
Students who wish to take admission must secure the cut off marks prescribed for various courses. The cut off will be available online category wise for various participating institutions.
The result of OJEE will be announced in the third week of May via online mode. Students will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and date of birth / password. Also a merit list according to the categories and courses will be released on the website.
A rank card will be issued mentioning the merit rank and overall marks of the candidates.
OJEE counseling will be conducted from the second week of May through online mode. Students will be able to see the complete information about counseling through the online website. Only those students who are selected in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counseling process.
While participating in the counseling process, candidates have to bring their complete documents for verification purpose. Counseling registration candidates will be required to submit their counseling fees and choose the course and college. Qualified candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of web counseling.
OJEE Exam Dates
|Starting of online registration process||1st week of February|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of March|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April|
|OJEE Exam||2nd week of May|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of May|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of June|